Roughly a few weeks ago my friend and I were having a great time at a bar called The Library Bar. It was a very interesting bar, as you could order stuff that is not on the menu. You may just talk to the bartenders and tell them what you like, and the rest will be settled.
They will improvise on the spot and give you something truly unique, something more than you could expect.
I was amazed by the drink I got last time and had a small chat with the bartenders, and they give me a list, with nine bars on it which they think are interesting and probably worth visiting.
Oh man, if the bartenders themseleves think the bar are good, then they must be great! So here am I finally sharing this secret list with you, and hopefully you will like it. :)
Here goes the list:
- Operation Dagger, at 7 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069791
- Smoke & Mirrors, at #06-01 National Gallery 1 St., St Andrew’s Rd, Singapore 178957
- House of Dandy, at 74 Tras St, 079013
- 28 Hong Kong, at 28 Hongkong St, Singapore 059667
- Club 39, at 39 Duxton Hill, 089617
- Manhattan, at 1 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249715 (Regent Hotel)
- Long Play, at 4 Haji Ln, 189197
- Nutmeg & Clove, at 17 Ann Siang Rd, 069697
- L’aiglon, at 69 Neil Rd, 088899
To make your life easier, I also made a map of these bars, which could be found here.
Live your life full.
Till next time.